what happened in 2009 - a last look
Last year was a great year for me. My work is a huge part of my life and I am so happy to have made such great connections throughout 2009. Boston is a small community and that is what I love about it. I can't say enough about the people who have reached out and welcomed me into their circles. Below is a remembrance of last year as seen through my blog!
1. Saks Fifth Avenue invited over 250 people to a Rag & Bone
fashion show on the first floor of their Back Bay digs.
is a little boy now! It was so nice to see him running around and playing - I hope to visit again soon!
3. Kevin Youkilis Hits for Kids hosted a fundraiser for the Raising a Reader
foundation at Davio's steakhouse.
4. Signature Newbury Street retailer Louis Boston
held a reception to announce plans to relocate at Fan Pier in South Boston.
5. Guests of Gucci
Boylston Street enjoyed cocktails while shopping and mingling at the Grand Opening in March.
6. Kelley Tuthill & Elisha Daniels held a book party for the launch of You Can Do This!
- a guide for breast cancer patients.
7. My friend Jill & I visited the beautiful Wauwinet
resort on Nantucket in September. I cannot wait to go back!
8. Boston Common Magazine opened the Ames Hotel with a cover party for Tedy Bruschi
9. Boston Magazine
and Style Boston invited 400 friends to Joe Fallon's new building at Fan Pier.
10. Herb Chambers created Cars & Coffee
, an annual event that welcomes auto enthusiasts for a morning of show & tell.
11. Ballys hosted a fundraiser for the Perkins School, sponsored by W Magazine
held it's annual ball at the Four Seasons with a little help from Rafanelli Events.
13. Michael S. Lorber's 30th Birthday
party at the Union Club was one to see.
14. Ovations for the Cure of Ovarian Caner and Carmen Marc Valvo
put on a retrospective fashion show at the Liberty Hotel.
15. My friends at the Ad Club did it again - this time with an industry wide Reunion!
16. Newton landmark Cabot's Ice Cream
celebrated it's 40th anniversary this summer with an old fashion ice cream social!
17. Artists for Humanity provided the perfect canvas for Flavors of Boston
, an event hosted by the Liver Foundation.
18. Rogerson Communities honored Karen Kaplan at it's 11th Annual Welcome Home!
Gala at the Mandarin Oriental.
19. Author Jill Kargman
signed copies of her newest book at the Juicy Couture store on Newbury Street.
Happy New Year everyone! I hope we get to spend part of it together in 2010!
20. Designers Michael De Paulo
and Tonya Chen Mezrich unveiled their collections to a packed lobby at the Liberty Hotel.
Archive By Month:
©2023 Michael Blanchard Photography, All rights reserved.